Computens is currently looking for a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for achieving the project objectives, timely and within budget. Therefore you set up realistic project plans. You direct and coordinate the work within the project, in which business architects, developers, testers and engineers participate, in order to manage the project successfully. In this role you are the representative of the company to new and existing clients. You must also be able to improve the management level of these Project Managers in a proactive way.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The preparation, delivery and maintenance of structured project plans which includes at least scope, approach, organization, activities, time schedule, financial budget and human resource plan.
- Represent the company towards the client regarding this project.
- Reporting on the assigned project.
- Direct and coordinate the work of the project team.
- Monitoring the progress of assigned projects.
- Monitoring quality and budget of assigned projects.
- Manage emerging issues and coordinate the solution.
- Ensure an orderly transfer to the relevant departments after completing the project.
- Documenting and archiving on assigned projects.
- Support the sales department for tenders and quotation, including the definition of costs, time schedules and project plans for the project phase that follows after awarding the contract.
We are looking for:
- Technical and / or business graduate level.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of information technology and networks.
- Basic knowledge of integrated circuits and operating systems to apply here.
- Affinity with cryptographic and biometric applications.
- Basic knowledge of the printing industry and logistics services.
- Ability to lead project teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch is required. Good verbal and written communication skills in English is must.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Commercial, analytical and social skills.
- Responsible in handling confidential information and knowledge.
- Stress resistant.
- Problem solving ability.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and tasks.
- Is aware of and complied with the procedures and rules governing, among other working conditions, environmental, physical and information security, ISO 9001 and the company regulations.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio etc.).
Region: Haarlem, The Netherlands
Effort: 36 hours a week till end of March (minimum)
Please sent us your resume and motivation letter (mag ook in het Nederlands) with the following information:
- Date of birth
- hourly rate ex VAT
- Hollidy plans
Our clients employees need to be of undisputed behavior. In order to be compliant to this demand the candidate involved has to fill in and sign a declaration by which he/she gives permission to our client to verify possible criminal offences committed in the Netherlands.