Computens is op zoek naar een Flow Manager.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
Mission (production): "Just do it" meaning producing the planned products on time in full at lowest cost within agreed specifications in a safe and healthy manner in an environment that is challenging and focused on being the best in what we do (operational excellence).
Ensure that production can be executed on time in full
- Planning and customer demand are aligned: Right amount of staffing is available and crew
- sufficiently trained to execute all tasks
- All processes are clear and unambiguous
- Info and raws are available on time in full (both process step up- and downstream)
- All necessary checks have been implemented in work instructions and are not subject to discussion
- M&R and Operational Support Team activities have been aligned on time
Ensure we do the right things right, even when no one is looking, at the first time.
- Ensure activities are performed in a safe, healthy and compliant manner
- Participate in root cause analysis on discrepancies and complaints
- Ensure proper coordination of info and verification
Management and development of crew (foremen and operators)
- Ensure proper (daily, weekly, monthly) transfer of information between shifts, within team and to management
- Ensure procedures, policies and guidelines in safety, quality and operations are being followed up
- Ensure development in skills and know how of crew including performance reviews
- Degree in engineering (Bachelor preferred)
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred Green Belt Certification
- Competencies in manufacturing practices
- Problem solving tools (PFMEA, 8D, etc.)
- Management, Leadership
- Concise and analytical mind
- Communication and influence skills
- Ability to work and act within a team
- Reactivity and ability to get results
- Anticipation of Quality Strategy
Inzet: 36 uur per week
Een interessante functie bij de marktleider in biometrische documenten die zich op het kruispunt van zowel de technologie en innovatie. Marktconforme vergoeding in overeenstemming met de Grafimedia CAO, een resultaatgerichte bonus en zelfstandigheid in een dynamische en technologisch geavanceerde no-nonsense werkomgeving.
Kandidaten dienen van onbesproken gedrag zijn.
Een screening maakt onderdeel uit van de selectieprocedure.